Have a plan to enjoy vacation
Hi, I have decided to spend my vocation in Cabo San Locas with friends. There are plenty of hotels but i am thinking about which is the best and affordable for me to enjoy my stay ? I also want to know about its beautiful sights. I have more interest in historical place so must suggest according to my choice. I want to take massive information about it so it may prove helpful for me for  enjoying. I would like to take your suggestions.
(07-04-2019, 10:58 AM)William Bella Wrote: Hi, I have decided to spend my vocation in Cabo San Locas with friends. There are plenty of hotels but i am thinking about which is the best and affordable for me to enjoy my stay ? I also want to know about its beautiful sights. I have more interest in historical place so must suggest according to my choice. I want to take massive information about it so it may prove helpful for me for  enjoying. I would like to take your suggestions.

Hi, check this: https://mexicanroutes.com/cabo-san-lucas/
William Bella! You don't worry in this regard. Ian m going to share here those best accommodations of the Cabo San Locas here which are best for comfortable stay there.
Rs 6,590
Cabo Vista Hotel
Mayan Monkey Cabo
Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa
Los Milagros Hotel
Your plan of Cabo San Lucas is too good. This is a famous place in Mexico Its a beautiful city. I and my boss is visit this place. I am sharing my experience in my post. It's a charming place for travelers. The hotels are neat and the services of these hotels are very good. These are affordable hotels. The names of these hotels are Medano Hotel and Suites, Plaza Los Dorados, and Cabo Vista Hotel. I hope you will visit this place and stay in these hotels.