Guadalajara
Guadalajara is one of the most famous and beautiful cities in the Mexico to visit and have a fun time. It has many calling places for traveling lovers to try out and make beautiful memories. Let me share some names of its versatile places here such as,
Acuario Michin
Guadalajara Cathedral
Zoologico Guadalajara
Bosque Los Colomos
Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan
Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres
Mercado Libertad - San Juan de Dios
Palacio de Gobierno del Estado de Jalisco
Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento
After reading your shared details about Guadalajara making me crazy to go for. I am sure it will be a fun plan for me. Love to go for Rotonda de Los Jaliscienses Ilustres and Mercado Libertad - San Juan de Dios and here love to read details about these destinations.
Cyan, I am glad to know that you liked my shared names of the places here which are perfect to explore in Guadalajara to have fun. If you wanna know about Rotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres then I will say that it is a museum to see the exhibitions about local history and heritage.
Aabish~! I am going to agree with you Guadalajara is one of the most famous and beautiful cities in Mexico to explore and enjoy the travel time there. You have shared a nice list of this city, attraction as well, which shows that how much this city fulfills with attractive places. Anyhow, I wanna know that, have you explored these places personally in your life?