Hello
[Image: hellowithwaves.png]
Everyone! Would you like to say welcome to me here? Actually, I am a newcomer in this community and it is my first post here for my introduction. Let me share with you, I live in the USA and traveling is my passion. Due to traveling freak, I join this community for getting stuff about this.
Hi, John.K welcome to this board. I am too newly member of this forum. I am sure this is a good community for talking about your hobby. I like your passion and must say traveling is good way for freshness of mind. I also have an interest in travelling. Which one is your favorite place?
Well come John.K in this community. I am happy to know about your hobbies. I am also a traveler freak. Dear Esther i like you thought that traveling is the right way of refresh our mind. In my free time i am going for traveling to refresh my mind. So, i have decided to enjoy Chicago. I want to say that If you have enjoyed this tour so, you will share some information about this tour here. I am waiting for your response.
Liliana! Well, I read your post I am sure your plan is too good. I want to say that in my life I have enjoyed many tours. Last year I have enjoyed Chicago tour. On my tour, I have visited the popular attractions of this city. Let me share it with you. Those are Millennium Park, Willis Tower, Magnificent Mile, Cloud Gate, and Skydeck Chicago. But Millennium is my favorite attraction. I suggest you must visit these attractions on your trip. I hope so you like my suggestion. Best of luck for your trip. I hope so you will be back from this tour with a great experience.