My hobbies
I am going to share here my hobbies here which I love to enjoy in my free time for enjoyment. 
Traveling
Camping
Hiking
Cricket
Sightseeing
Nature viewing
Watching movies
Collection coins
What's about you?
I am happy to know about your hobbies and would like to share here mine hobbies with you like
Golf
Planting
Reading Book
Visit Museums
Horse Riding
Music
Traveling
Photography
What would you like to say more about our mutual hobby Traveling here?
Hay, I am Liliana new comer and I read both of your posts and like your hobbies but I like most of them is Hiking, traveling, planting, music, book reading, sightseeing, visit museum, but take much interest in traveling. I have experience to visit different countries and explore many attractions in my whole traveling life. Would you like to share your experience in traveling ?What you say about traveling? I am waiting for your reply.
Liliana! First of all welcome here. I am sure this community will be interesting for you. I am also a travel freak and it is my passion. In my life, I have enjoyed many tours. These days I am free of my work so I have decided to enjoy the Chicago tour package. I am very excited about this tour. I want to say that If you have enjoyed this tour so you will share some information about the popular attractions of this city. I am waiting for your reply. Reply to me fast.