We are updating our content daily..
The spanish and russian versions are still under construction.
Contact us by email if you need help, we also speak spanish and russian.
ALL YOUR MEXICO TRAVEL NEEDS – CATERED FOR FREE IN ONE PLACE
So, you have decided to spend your vacation in Mexico, and want to get acquainted with this beautiful and enormous country, but don’t know where to begin from? Are you interested in cultural sights, adventures, beach time or big cities?
There is much to see in Mexico: nearly two million square miles of coastline, desert, rain forest, mountains, and fertile plains. Mexico is a land of beauty and history, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south. Mexico is the product of a rich Indian heritage and three centuries of Spanish rule. Mexican culture is rich with history and traditions.
MexicanRoutes.com will help you to plan your trip to see the Mexico you could never see on your own, plan your Mexico vacation and choose the best routes that allow you to enjoy the interests you have based on the time that you have. Your travel experiences with our help will be breath taking and memory making.
MexicanRoutes.com is the most complete Mexico online travel guide, it is the best solution for backpacking trip, for road trip around Mexico and just for have idea about where to move and what to see.
So, are you ready for the adventure?
All necessary tourist information: historic facts, tourist points of interest, how to get there, travel recommendations, local traditions, holidays and festivals, cuisine and much more.
- More than 250 mexican destinations: towns and villages
- More than 100 archaeological zones
- Suggested travel routes for your visit to Mexico
All you need in your travel is any smartphone and internet traffic. Search by category, by state, or simple use a search form to read about more than 500 mexican destinations: towns, villages, resorts, archeological sites, protected natural areas and much more.. History facts, tourist attractions, how to get there, getting around and things to do.. All in one, and all in the same place..
- No annoying ads, so you see only what you came to see
- No distracting special effects, so you can stay 100% focused on your needs
- Minimalist design & simple layout, so you have a pleasant experience navigating
- Fully optimized for mobile ease of use – anytime, anywhere
- Feature packed with exceptional value; nearest location search, travel route planner, accommodation reviews, and so much more
We do not sell tours, but we prepare them for you for free, so you can make the journey yourself. We plan your trip based upon custom choices you have made. This saves you time, and allows you to maximize your precious vacation hours.
Just go to the “travel routes” section and choose the best route for you. All routes are free.
As you can see this website is not monetized, we don’t want to bother you with blinking annoying banners and ads. So if we really could help you, please support us:
- Send us photos of the places you visited in Mexico
- Send us tourist plans of archeological sites you visited
- Write us your travel experience in Mexico and we post it here
- Translate some posts into your language
- Leave us feedback on social network, blog or journal
- Help us to be update: send us error reports and update information
- Just send us a small donation
Thank you for your collaboration!
Have a good travel!